Retail Data Loot – Sophisticated Hacking!
The main aim of the retailers is to protect their personal data and also the customer data. This will make sure that they will maintain the trust in the marketplace and will be a real challenge to do this. Retailers invest so much on technology to protect the data, on the other hand, without their notice their data being getting hacked in a very professional way by so many vendors. Just that technology alone is not enough to protect the data, the retailers have to have the sensitivity to identify the difference between sophisticated criminals and real vendors.
The sophisticated criminals have the ability to brainwash the retailers and loot the customer ( Retailer data ) in a polished way and sell them to the other corporate companies. The serious cyber security needs to be stopped at the beginning itself to protect the retailers.
Retail Data loot – Sophisticated Hacking!
- Trying to get data from the retailers
- Sales/ Purchase Data
- Pretending as if they are going to do an audit of their Stock
- Get all statistical information ( Sales and Purchase information )
- None of the audit happens in the customer place.
- It happens on a remote location.
- Data required
- Sales data
- Purchase data
- Along with EANCODE
- [ Not sure why would someone require EANCode for audit ]
- Along with Product name, category, customer details too.
- will audit max of 15 Products [ SKU’s ]
- [cryout-button-dark url=”#”]WILL NOT[/cryout-button-dark] audit items that are not under [cryout-button-dark url=”#”]FMCG category[/cryout-button-dark] ( items that are owned by retailers e.g broomstiks , buckets, mugs, Stickers, and so on . . . )
Wondering what kind of audit these companies will do. The doubt comes only when they say that they can do only 15 products a month and getting all the product data from the retailers except Fancy Items. This is a sophisticated cheating and this should not be encouraged by the retailers at all.[cryout-pullquote align=”left|center|right” textalign=”left|center|right” width=”100%”]This is a serious issue that needs to be understood by all retailers and Vendors also! The vendors must educate the retailers to help them come out of this trap![/cryout-pullquote]
Without knowing the retailers are giving information to the corporate companies and helping in running their business. The main reason being, the RETAIL SOFTWARE vendors were not equipped on the retail business and giving all the solutions for the requirements given by the retailers. The retail vendors should equip themselves by learning about the latest retail trend and should “deeply” analyze the requirement and then only should give the solution.
Current trend is that, the Retail Software vendors gives whatever the customer asks to prove their competency. Invariably they are the one who are responsible for the Sophisticated data theft from the retail owners.
As we already said, BPartner solutions will never ever give solutions that creates problem for the retailers, like other software vendors do.
Its very simple, We are not Just a solution provider, we are the Backbone for any retailer!
Relax POS is not just a retail Software, Its the Operating System for Retailers!