Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/bpartner/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3893
USP (Unique selling point) will be extinct very soon or it will not last longer for any organization. The best thing that would differentiate one from their competitors will be “ what they provide as customer experience – WOW Experience to WOW your customer ”. Facts speaks that more than 80% of the customers are willing pay more for better experience.
Mahatma Gandhi said, A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.
In this world there are 3 possible experiences which everyone faces during their customer interaction.
- Not meeting the expectation – Sub-standard
- Meeting Expectation – Good (How much good ?)
- Exceeding Expectation – WOW!
Its just not that customer alone will be happy, he will rave about the experience in public through social media, to their friends and any person who come into contact with them (either in same line of business or different plane altogether). What are the things that one should follow to provide an awesome customer experience, which will make the customers go WOW?
The Must to do – To deliver WOW!
- Quick response to customer’s request / queries
- Making sure that business interaction with the customers are focused and completely customized and personalized
- Deliver the right information in a right way at the right place at the right time.
The How of WOW – WOW your customer!
- Should drive the organization beyond the way to create the product.
- Think out of the box and create the product that their customer might expect.
- Must give what the customer want / need and give the customer what they have not expected.
- Know and understand the customer and get inside customers head.
(The art of understanding the customer will come only by having clear thoughts, confident approach and urge to give solutions)
- Learn the art of giving the best of customer experience each and every time (While product release, patch updates, Solution recommendation) and keep learning each and every time.
By creating a best customer experience and making it better and better will ultimately keeps us one step ahead of our competition.
Bpartner Solution’s RELAX POS a simple, user friendly, feature rich software for retail segments. Why dont you hands on before buying it!